Tuesday 3/3/09- Miranda is now 8weeks old and 32 weeks gestational. Miranda now weighs 3lbs 2oz and is 15 1/4 inches long. Miranda had her pin rose taken out on Monday and it is healing on its own. Right now the doctors are saying that she does not need surgery at this time. Miranda started breastfeeding today. Miranda still has a OG tube. Miranda is now on a Nasal cannula at 2 1/2L. Miranda was switched to nasal cannula on Friday. Miranda is able to wear clothes and is maintaining her body temperature. Audrey and Michael are able to help with Miranda's baths now.
Thanks to everyone who came to the Benefit for Miranda on Saturday 02/28/2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so happy to hear all this good news. I hope the reastfeeding goes well and that she keeps up the body temp. That is one more step closer to eventually going home. They may be baby steps, but it is a positive direction. Pleae give Audrey my email: spjunk@embarqmail.com I'd love to touch base with her!! Sending Miranda our support and prayers.
ReplyDeleteI hope everything is ok I havent heard anything oh the blog for a while. still praying for Miranda!
ReplyDelete